Looks like Christmas is breaking out all over Lunenburg County, starting Friday night with the annual Lunenburg Christmas Parade this year it is hosted in Victoria at 7PM. The parade starts at Tidewater and Court St, and proceeds up Court St to downtown, where it makes a right on main st., and heads down main st. where it concludes at 3rd and Main in front of the fire station.
The fun continues on Saturday, with the 6th annual “Small Town Christmas”, in Victoria, from 10AM to 3PM.
On the schedule:
- Breakfast with Santa (Victoria Restaurant and Uptown Café 9am-10:30am)
- Pictures with Santa (Bliss of Lunenburg 11am – 2pm)
- Lunch with the Grinch (Marino’s 12 – 1pm)
- Pictures with the Grinch (Marino’s 12 – 1:30pm)
- Christmas Shoppe Craft House (Community Centre 10-3pm) (featuring Eldridge Bagley Paintings)
- Christmas Card Workshop (Victoria Library 9:30am – 11:30am)
- Ornament Decorating (Sweet Magnolia 10am -11pm)
- Marshmallow Roasting and Fire Safety (1pm – 3pm behind Data Care)
- Barrel Train Rides (11am – 2pm)
- Face Painting (All day)
- Child ID Fingerprinting (11-1pm at Robert Clements office)
- Brunswick Stew (behind Data Care)
HOT CHOCOLATE Station WITH SPECIAL TOPPINGS AVAILABLE ALL DAY AT Victoria Restaurant