Arrowhead Gun Club’s
1st Annual Youth Field Day
Saturday, April 1st
9 AM – 1 PM
SKEET TRAP .22 RimFire ARCHERY &
Live Demos from Outdoor Experts
- Introduce your child to the art of shooting with a strong emphasis on gun safety practices.
- Instruction provided for all ages and ability levels.
- Informational booths including NRA, Dept. of Game & Inland Fisheries, NWTF BB Trailer, and more!
Experts will be on hand to instruct, guide, and assist shooters at all ability levels.
Lunch will be available for purchase.
DOOR PRIZES plus Each family is entered into a drawing for a 1-year membership to Arrowhead Gun Club!
Registration for the event begins at 9:00 A.M. at the clubhouse at Arrowhead Gun Club.
- Skeet – 5 shots $2.00
- Trap – 5 shots $2.00
- Archery – 10 shots $2.00
- .22 Rimfire – 10 shots $2.00
- Lunch – 2 hotdogs, chips, drink, dessert – $5.00
- All equipment and ammunition will be provided by AH Gun Club.
- Bring eye & ear protection.
- All children must be accompanied by an adult.